Sarwinder Singh Dhanjan Law Firm
Phone Icon (559) 460-7014

Lawyer for Temporary Visas in Fresno, CA

Find the help you need to live or work in the United States on a temporary basis. Enlist the aid of the skilled lawyer for temporary visas in Fresno, CA, at Sarwinder Singh Dhanjan Law Firm. With several years of experience, our immigration lawyer has the practical knowledge to assist our clients in obtaining temporary visas. Request a free consultation with Mr. Dhanjan.

Signing Paperwork in Fresno, CA

Guidance in Obtaining Temporary Visas

Individuals who are not citizens of the United States need a temporary resident visa to live in this country. In the case of persons who want to work here, the legal requirement is to obtain a temporary work visa. Our naturalization attorney is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and a lawyer in good standing with the State Bar of California. Count on our law firm for guidance in seeking your temporary visa.

Legal Help to Get Your Temporary Resident Visa

There are any number of excellent reasons for people to live in this country for an extended period of time. You may have family responsibilities or employment that brings you to the United States. Before you buy a plane ticket, you must go through the legal process to get your temporary visa.

Turn to Mr. Dhanjan for help in navigating the system. There is paperwork to fill out and an interview to undergo. Avoid stress and confusion by relying on our attorney for assistance in getting your temporary visa. We have a Spanish interpreter on staff.

Sponsor Required for Temporary Work Visa

You must deal with several U.S. agencies to obtain your temporary work visa. Ask our attorney to explain what is involved and to help you through the legal process. To work in the United States, you must have an employer in this country to serve as your sponsor. Your employer is required to submit paperwork for permission for you to work here. After you receive approval, then you can apply for your immigrant visas.

Along with this, you will be required to go to the nearest embassy or consulate for an interview, as well as prove that you have enough funds to live in this country and you have reasons to return to your home country. A valid passport also is required. The visa process is a complicated one that requires a capable attorney. Be prepared to complete the necessary paperwork and allow time for the all requirements to be fulfilled.

Contact us today to begin the process to obtain your temporary visa. Our immigration law firm serves clients from Fresno, Madera, Visalia, Clovis, and Selma, California.